tr.v. ren·dered, ren·der·ing, ren·ders
- To submit or present, as for consideration, approval, or payment
- To give or make available; provide
- To give what is due or owed
- To give in return or retribution
- To surrender or relinquish; yield
- To represent in a drawing or painting,
especially in perspective
To convert into visual form
To express in another language or form; translate.
To cause to become; make
To reduce, convert, or melt down
And so, I offer up my soul, rendered, as it were, through my art, my photography, and my reblogging of things that catch my eye and interest. You can also expect to see a lot fewer references to my sweet Rae. After a year, things are to different, and we have ended things between us. Enjoy your stay, and see what’s inside.