tr.v. ren·dered, ren·der·ing, ren·ders
- To submit or present, as for consideration, approval, or payment
- To give or make available; provide
- To give what is due or owed
- To give in return or retribution
- To surrender or relinquish; yield
- To represent in a drawing or painting,
especially in perspective
To convert into visual form
To express in another language or form; translate.
To cause to become; make
To reduce, convert, or melt down
And so, I offer up my soul, rendered, as it were, through my art, my photography, and my reblogging of things that catch my eye and interest. You can also expect to see lots of references to my sweet Rae, with whom I enjoy a solid, loving, committed relationship. Enjoy your stay, and see what’s inside.